The Division of Armenian Studies and Social Sciences of the NAS RA and Yerevan State University are organizing an international scientific conference on «The Armenian Genocide and the Question of Reparation» on 22-23 November 2016 in Yerevan.
The conference focuses on research of the following areas:
• Historical problems (R. Safrastyan, A. Melkonyan, E. Minasyan);
• Political and legal issues. (G.Ghazinyan, V. Vardanyan, A. Papyan);
• Financial and property issues, (V. Harutyunyan);
• Demographic questions(G. Poghosyan);
• Issues of philology, ethnography and art studies (A. Aghasyan, P. Avetisyan, A. Avagyan, V. Katvalyan, V. Devrikyan).
All abstracts should be formatted as follows:
Maximum length: 2 pages
Font size: 11 pt.
Line spacing: 1.5
Summary: no more than 1 page (in Russian and English), 50-60 words max. including the title of the report, name, surname of the author.
Deadline: All abstract submissions must be received by 20 September 2016.
The Conference Organizing Committee :
Co-chairs: R. Safrastyan and A. Melkonyan ;
G. Poghosyan, E. Minasyan, Y. Suvaryan, A. Simonyan, G. Ghazinyan V. Harutyunyan, P. Avetisyan, A. Aghasyan, V. Katvalyan, V. Devrikyan, S. Manukyan.